Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:57:50 +0300
From:      Sergey Nasonov <snasonov@bcc.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   workaround for net/citrix_ica

Hello,
I am running FreeBSD 10.2-PRERELEASE #38 r286204M and use citrix receiver for
access remote windows resources.

After upgrade port net/ica to version 13.1 I get the problem with epoll_create
syscall after each attempt to launch published resource on Citrix farm.

linux: pid 2291 (wfica): syscall epoll_create not implemented
pid 2290 (wfica), uid 1001: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

To workaround this problem I temporary disabled audio virtual chanel in Citrix
Receiver configuration.

In file /usr/local/ICAClient/config/module.ini in section [ICA 3.0]
from ClientAudio=On to ClientAudio=Off

After that change no more errors with unimplemented epoll syscall and sessions
succesfully launched.

Maybe this info will be usefull for other FreeBSD users.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Nasonov Sergey