Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:31:31 +0200
From:      Lutz Albers <lutz@muc.de>
To:        Sebastian Grundner-Culemann <sngc@gmx.net>, freebsd-isdn <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mismatch kernel - daemon

--On Montag, 13. September 1999, 22:10 +0200 Sebastian Grundner-Culemann
<sngc@gmx.net> wrote:

> when I start the /etc/rc.isdn there is a message that there is a
> mismatch between the kernel(81) and the daemon(70).
> I'm using 3.1-Release and I've installed i4b-0.81.
> Can anybody help?

Let me guess, you just overinstalled it over your 3.1 sources ? This will
only update the kernel sources, not the userland stuff. For this you need
to make a make && make install in the I4B directory.

--
Lutz Albers, lutz@muc.de, pgp key available from <http://www.pgp.net>;
Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.