Date:      Fri, 08 May 2009 05:26:30 -0700
From:      "Dr. Julian H. Zhitnitsky" <drz@dentistsherwood.com>
To:        "freebsd-isp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Periodontal Disease: Silent and Deadly

Greetings from Dr=2E Julian H=2E Zhitnitsky!

Periodontal Disease: Silent and Deadly

Periodontal disease can go on for years without pain and without detect=
ion unless specific examination procedures are performed=2E Visual oral=
 examination by itself (even by a dentist) will not reliably detect per=
iodontal disease until it has reached an advanced stage=2E

Early detection and adequate diagnosis require measurement of pockets (=
the crevice between the tooth and gum) with a periodontal probe=2E Effe=
ctive prevention and treatment is available, but the damage caused as t=
he disease progresses is irreversible=2E

Early detection and treatment is critical to prevent tooth loss and dis=
figurement=2E Although the procedure is simple, painless and requires o=
nly a few minutes, millions of American adults have never had it done=2E

Signs of periodontal disease include bleeding gums, redness of gum tiss=
ue, swelling of gums around the teeth, breath odor, receding gums, mobi=
lity of teeth=2E

If you have questions regarding periodontal disease, please call our of=
fice at (818)785-8388 or email us at drz@dentistsherwood=2Ecom today=2E

Best Regards,
Dr=2E Julian H=2E Zhitnitsky

P=2ES=2E If you have any friends or family members who you feel could u=
se our services, please don't hesitate to have them call us=2E We'll be=
 sure to take good care of them=2E