Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:46:14 +0200
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely12.cicely.de>
To:        K Staring <qdk@quickdekay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Porting FreeBSD to Atmel at91sam9263

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 05:20:23PM +0200, K Staring wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get FreeBSD to boot from an Atmel 9263 based board.
> I suppose the porting process isn't that much trouble, as the Atmel 9261
> seems to be supported. The bootloader used is u-boot.

We don't support the 9261, we only support the RM9200.
There are many differences to consider, for example the ethernet and
MCI controller are different between the RM9200 and the SAM9.
But also many clock related things need to be taken care of.
So without setting the MCK correctly I assume your DBGU bps rate will
be wrong.

--
B.Walter <bernd@bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de