Date:      Mon, 24 May 2010 02:40:23 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanefbsd@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   devel/gobject-introspection - has semi-fluid pkg-plist contents

Hi Gnome folks,
    I recently tried to run make package-recursive on
editors/openoffice.org-3 for some testing and I unfortunately got hung
up on making a package out of devel/gobject-introspection. One of the
bits (the xrandr stuff) appeared to be dynamically compiled based on
the automake stuff that I saw (since my chroot didn't have xrandr
installed), but I figured that I should consult the experts first.
    Are all of the optional packages being properly addressed in
pkg-plist? If not, then I have a starter patch to work with, but I'd
need some guidance as to what all needs to be done to detect potential
issues with conditionally installed bits.
Thanks!
-Garrett