Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 1995 19:59:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      kestas%lith.UUCP@community.net (Kestutis Sliupas)
To:        jkh@cdrom.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD and SoundBlaster CD-ROM?

Hi:
	I would like to run BSD on my system. I have 16Mb Ram,
250M free space, and a 486DX66. However, I also have a SoundBlaster
CD-ROM. Will I be able to load & run FreeBSD2.1 with this system? I
would not want to load 60-700 Mb from floppy, and would rather avoid
Linux.
	I have been following the BSD newsgroups for about a month,
and have seen no mention of this. I picked up your addresses from
Walnut Creek CDROM this afternoon; the counter folks said the Sound
Blaster support SHOULD be available in the  new version. Will it? When
would this be released?
	Thanks for your assistance.

--
 				Regards, Kestas

  Kestutis Sliupas                      x (510) 231-1540 (work voice)
  kestas%lith.UUCP@solano.community.net x (510) 231-1285 (work FAX) USA CA