Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 15:40:00 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        efb@suned1.Nswses.Navy.MIL ( Everett F Batey II )
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help .. US-ISDN in English

It's trivial - you simply use an ISDN terminal adaptor, be it from
Motorola or ADTRANs (my personal choice), and use it like a big, fast
modem.  There's really almost nothing to tell about it except that it
works fine.  Read the PPP tutorial at http://www.freebsd.org for
general setup information.  Good luck!

				Jordan