Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 13:58:57 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jerry Dunham <jdunham@fc.net>
To:        andrew@python.shoal.net.au (Andrew Perry)
Cc:        freeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Fragen)
Subject:   Re: Public thanks to Doug White

Andrew Perry babbled:
> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:58:18 +1000 (EST)
> From: Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
>
> You can add me to the lists too! thanks Doug!!
> >
> > > Just quick Thank You for 3 times helping me out. 2 of the times
> > > you did solve my problem or point me in the right direction and the
> > > other you confirmed my fears.
> >
> > Allow me to second this . . . when I was a ranker newbie than I am today,
> > Doug got my notworking networking working.  Thank you again, Doug, on
> > behalf of newbies everywhere.  :)

And you can add me to the list.  I REALLY need the help, since I'm about
as green a newbie as Doug's likely to see here.  (How do you spell "ls"?)

Thanks, Doug!

--
Jerry Dunham                      GS650G                 Atarian ordinaire
jdunham@fc.net                                           (512)335-0674 (H)

   It's easier to get forgiveness for being wrong than forgiveness for
   being right.