Date:      Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:27:41 -0600
From:      Charlie Schloemer <charlie@fix36.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   modules and mozilla

Hi, folks, I've been watching the lists for awhile, and have not found
anyone asking about the status of kernel modules.  I'm using FreeBSD 5.2
for amd64, and the GENERIC kernel config has modules="NOT YET".

Also, I'm having trouble building mozilla from source, and it always
craps out on nspr.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this just the
state of the art for now?  Should I be sending this to -questions?

Thanks,
Charlie

--
Charlie Schloemer, Project Manager