Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:20:07 +0000
From:      dhaneshk k <dhaneshkk@hotmail.com>
To:        <valentin.bud@gmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: glabel(8) a gmirror(8) doesn't work

List members=3B

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/geom-glabel.html

Starting with FreeBSD 7.2=2C the glabel(8) class
supports a new label type for UFS file
systems=2C based on the unique file system id=2C ufsid.

Is the above clause  applicable in this case ? instead of using  tunefs  -L=
=20

can we use#  glabel status  ?

and can use the ufsid labels   of  /dev/ufsid/    and  edit  /etc/fstab ent=
ries  for the partitions?