Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:58:48 +0100
From:      "Graham Lillico" <graham_lillico@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Qmail Receiving Mail Problem

Hi,

I hope someone here can help me with this.

I have a mulitdrop mailbox at my ISP "username@isp.com" and I also have two
aliases set up to point to this mailbox "firstname.lastname1@isp.com" and
"firstname.lastname2@isp.com".

My problem is that I want to use fetchmail to download the email from my
isp's pop3 mailserver and then to split it between the two accounts on my
mailserver "user1" and "user2" does anyone have any idea how this can be
done?  I'm currently using qmail and can't get it working.  I will consider
using something else if it can't be done using qmail.

Regards

Grez