Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 1996 22:58:20 -0800
From:      John Winter <jwinter@ptw.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interested in getting Free BSD

HI I am interested in getting a copy of Free BSD. I am also wondering if
Linux is comperable to this program. Which will serve me better if I set
up a server.  I have the desire to set up a web server in a small city.
What hardware do I need to start with about 50 to 250 lines with the best
through put and the most reasonable cost? Is your program more easy to
set up than Linux?  And are all the patches or programs included to do so
on the C.D.??  E mail me back soon...  John   jwinter@ptw.com   or
jwinter@gargamel.ptw.com    ..