Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 1995 15:24:20 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        pst@shockwave.com (Paul Traina)
Cc:        gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org, terry@lambert.org, phk@critter.tfs.com, imb@scgt.oz.au, julian@ref.tfs.com, current@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: changes in -current..TEST please

> The bug here is that the person maintaining sup (? is there any left?) needs
> to fix the configuration to add "omitany */.#*" to all of the files.
> a file left over from either an extract or conflict (there shouldn't be any
> of those in the tree) should NOT be scanned.

Yah.  I wasn't confident that just deleting the things was acceptable,
so I've been redoing the checkout of the offending directories after
saving off my changes for reintegration after the rebuild.

I've got it automated on my end now as a secondard shell script that
I run afterwards.

I'm not too keen on the idea that they could be conflict problems.  8-(.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.