Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 23:06:48 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <s.mitchell@computer.org>
To:        graeme.n.brown@bt.com, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-xircom@lovett.com
Subject:   Re: Combo 100Base-T Ethernet/10 BaseT Ethernet/Modem/ISDN cards suppo rted

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 09:58:54AM +0100, graeme.n.brown@bt.com wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a Combo PCMCIA card which they have found to work under
> FreeBSD-3.2/PAO offering 100Base-T Ethernet/10 BaseT Ethernet/Modem/ISDN
> support ?

Xircom 'RealPort' cards work pretty well as both Ethernet and modem
devices.  I think some of them do ISDN...can someone confirm that?  The
Xircom driver web page is at http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~scott/xe_drv, also
check out the mailing list archive at
http://www.lovett.com/lists/freebsd-xircom/

Note that as with all combo cards, you can't use both parts of the card
simultaneously.  Indeed, you generally can't switch between them without a
reboot :-(

Cheers,

	Scott