Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:54:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Se=E1n_C=2E_Farley?= <sean-freebsd@farley.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   initiate_write_inodeblock_ufs2() panic in 5-STABLE

--0-202172895-1106344457=:1378

This is a re-request for help on an occasional panic I have been getting
on a 5-STABLE system.

The PR URL:  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dkern/75368

Currently, the system is not being used.  It will be used to replace my
4-STABLE system once I get the panics to stop.  This is the perfect time
for me to test patches on it.  *hint, hint, nudge, nudge*  :)

Thank you.

Se=E1n
--=20
sean-freebsd@farley.org