Date:      Mon, 03 Sep 2012 12:46:26 -0400
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
To:        Matthew Seaman <matthew@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Darrel <levitch@iglou.com>, Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [solved]:  to move csup 90 to subversion 91rc

Matthew Seaman <matthew@FreeBSD.org> writes:

> On 03/09/2012 17:29, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
>> I'm not sure whether there's any equivalent to tracking RELENG_9 (as
>> opposed to tracking RELENG_9_1) under the branching scheme being used
>> with subversion.
>
> stable/9 is the SVN equivalent of RELENG_9

Ah, yes, that makes sense. I hadn't looked higher than the releng part
of the path.

Is anyone working on documenting this for the "cutting edge" section of
the Handbook? I could take a shot at it myself, but I likely couldn't
produce anything intelligible for beginners (at least, not before 9.1 is
out).