Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:57:08 +0100
From:      Ingmar Gebert <ingmar.gebert@uni-rostock.de>
To:        apache@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mod_musicindex-0.99.7

Hi all,

the files of this port to be read by the web server (images and CSS) are
installed to /usr/local/www instead of the standard document root folder
/usr/local/www/data.

Also, the module does not seem to read these files from the location specified
in the <Directory> directive in httpd.conf. It always tries to read from
<host>/musicindex. Is this path fixed at compile time ?

Cheers,
Ingmar

PS: I'm not subscribed to the list, so please include me in CC