Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 1995 01:43:42 +0100
From:      Julian H Stacey <Julian.H.Stacey@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   sio3: 110 more tty-level buffer overflows

Because of continuing difficulties with
	sio3: 110 more tty-level buffer overflows
It'll be a few days till I manage to upload my Makefile diffs etc for
sys/Makefile
this IO thing is strange, I can sup like crazy, just cant upload,
oh well, perhaps the latest ctm stuff will fix it (i'm intransition from sup to ctm)
I'm looking forward to a masssive reduction in last months horrendous phone bill
as a consequence (in which case If I ever do bump into Poul-Henning,
I will be well able to afford to invoke his BeerWare licenece, & buy him one :-)
Julian S