Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:52:59 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Steve Wingate <s.wingate@cox.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Resume port for FreeBSD

edit the makefile. change java to java_vm. read the help forums on the
package's website of how to install the pieces to the correct places.
the port does NOT install the java pieces needed to build the resumes.
nor to the packages install the pieces into the correct directories. you
have to do a lot of it yourself. check the packages help forums and read
through all the help files.

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."