Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 1997 01:57:02 +0100
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lists...

According to Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe:
> I have a suggestion re: the mailing lists. On other lists which i am on
> and/or maintain, the subject header (which is easily configurable in
> majordomo .config files) indicates what list it is with a prefix. Is it
> possible, perhaps, that we could adopt such a thing here?

It doesn't give anything that Sender: doesn't already. It can break mail
threading on some readers too. If this is for filtering, as Mike said, use
procmail and filter on Sender:...
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #37: Mon Jan 27 23:21:10 CET 1997