Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 1997 11:50:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Paulo Cesar Pereira de Andrade <paulo@fiscodata-pr.netpar.com.br>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Announce] Game Emulators

    Hi,

    [I think this is the correct list to announce it]

    I have modified the sources of two emulators that I originally found
in the ports:
 + The Master System/Game Gear Emulator
 + The Game Boy Emulator

Both emulators by Marat Fayzullin, run under X.

 + Run at full screen, 320x240
 + Requires the VGL library (does not run under X)
 + Supports VT switching (it is possible to run up to 12 Z80 emulators :)
 + Full source code available
 + Requires a i486 DX2 66 or better
 + The Master System/Game Gear emulator supports sound.

    Comments:
 + If you find some rom that won't run, try this:
	dd if=rom-that-dont-work of=rom-that-work skip=1
 + I think it is **very** cool.
 + The binaries are installed suid, to be able to change the video mode.

You can find the sources at:

    http://fiscodata-pr.netpar.com.br/~paulo

Paulo