Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:06:17 -0600
From:      Jason Hitt <jhitt@illumasys.com>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   graid5 patch

I'm working on replacing my aging fileserver and have set my sights on
using graid5 (based on my past usage of the system).  Unfortunately, i'm
coming up quite short in terms of actually finding this module, even as
a patch!

My questions:
    1) Can someone post a link to the existing source (preferably all
three versions, "classic", "TNG", and "PP")
    2) Does this project have any sort of real project structure to it,
with release cycles and/or dedicated developers?
    3) If the answer to 2 is "yes", is there any timeline for it to be
added to the official source tree?

Regarding 2 and 3 - if there is not an official project for this, would
anyone else be interested in helping me set one up?  I don't have a
massive amount of free time, but i am a developer and have a vested
interest in seeing the project succeed, so i would be more than willing
to at least set up a more official project page for this critical module
and help maintain the codebase.

Jason