Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:42:45 +0200 (MEST)
From:      hans@artcom.de (Hans Huebner)
To:        osa@unibest.ru
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp proxy

oZZ writes:

>On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, Doug White wrote:

>> On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, zxd wrote:

>> > is there a ftp proxy run on freebsd?

>> Sure, squid.  It's in the ports tree.

>or delegate...

Maybe what he means is a transparent ftp proxy which works together
with network address translation.  This was what I was looking for
a few days ago, since the natd documentation does not mention that
ftp (and irc for that matter) are properly handled by libalias (and
thus natd supports those two protocols as well).

-Hans