Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:10:57 -0400
From:      "Charles Peters - Tech Support" <support@tecpro.com>
To:        "Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM" <tforrest@mcs.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem connecting Windows 2000 Professional to Samba 2.0.7 share

Thanks for your speedy reply Tom!

I am not so lucky, as I can not connect to the default/homes share.

Intrestingly enough, in looking through my samba log files, I found
a log file belonging to the Win2000 machine that I am trying to
connect with (library), but the log file is completely empty (byte
lenght = 0).

Oh well, please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Charles

Charles Peters
mailto:support@tecpro.com