Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:03:48 -0500
From:      Jason Kulig <redbeard@ptd.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X

Hi,
    I bought and installed the Walnut Creek cd collection of FreeBSD.
It seemed to install OK (although I have no idea how to navigate the OS)
until I tried to start XF86.  I probed and found my vid card, set the
specs on my monitor and mouse, but I get a message that it can't find
the server, then gives me a list of servers.  I am anxious as hekk to
get it up and working.....and to purge my system of Microsoft.

Jason Kulig