Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 16:37:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: loader broken

Looks like the loader is hosed:

Console: SRM firmware console
VMS PAL rev: 0x1000000010114
OSF PAL rev: 0x1000000020116
Switch to OSF PAL code succeeded.

FreeBSD/alpha SRM disk boot, Revision 1.1
(jhb@baz.osd.bsdi.com, Fri May 25 16:22:52 PDT 2001)
Memory: 262144 k
\
halted CPU 0

halt code = 2
kernel stack not valid halt
PC = 200000000
boot failure
>>> e ra
gpr:               1A (   R26) FFFFFC00005A21B4

Hmm.  Crap would be a good term here I think.  loader.old doesn't work either.
It seems to die while loading the kernel.  I wonder if my kernel is too big and
is now triggering a bug in the loader?  This is a major PITA now. :(

For loader.old the RA is 0x0000000020025F18

Hmm, I seem to be rather screwed now until I can take this drive out and move
it to another system I suppose. :(