Date:          Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:43:51 EST
From:      Mike Muuss <mike@ARL.MIL>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:    Re: For PCA200E microcode...

Dear Poul-Henning -

Thank you and congratulations on your success in securing permission
from Marconi/Fore to include the microcode in the FreeBSD distribution.
This is wonderful news!

Your selection of firmware version 3.0.1 seems very wise.  I am running
that firmware on an assortment of 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 machines, (5 FreeBSD
machines total) and have been completely satisfied with the performance
and robustness.  The several other firmware versions we tried did not
work with the current FreeBSD driver.

	Thanks!
	 -Mike Muuss

	  Senior Scientist