Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:50:04 +0200
From:      Dirk Rodemer <larry@admaster.de>
To:        Caleb Walker <caleb.walker@home.com>
Subject:   Re: [Urgent] 3Com 3C90X Cards not Compatible?

On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 07:09:38PM -0700, Caleb Walker wrote:

> All I have ever used since 3.4 is two 3Com 3C905b's  with never a
> single problem.

I experienced this problem with 3Com 3C905c cards. There were reboots when network traffic was
above a certain level. I changed back to 3C905b cards and now all works well.

-Dirk

>  On Fri, 01 Sep 2000, Trevor Daniel Kramer wrote:
> > I have also seen this problem with a 3Com90X.  I am running 4.1 STABLE.
> >
> > Trevor
> >
> > On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Kenneth Wayne Culver wrote:
> >
> > > What version of FreeBSD is this?
> > >

> > > =================================================================
> > > | Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
> > > | Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
> > > | and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
> > > | The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
> > > | College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|
> > > =================================================================

> --
>
> Thank You,
> Caleb Walker
> (310) 519-8359
> (310) 753-8668
> http://www.cwalk.org
> Get my pgp public key by fingering cwalker@cwalk.org

Dirk Rodemer                                          http://www.admaster.de
software engineer
admaster network                                      Tel. +49 89 383856 93
Kaiserstr. 16
D-80801 Muenchen                                      mailto:dr@admaster.de