Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:29:15 +0100
From:      User Datagram Protocol <udp@closed-networks.com>
To:        "Fast, Daniel H (Danny), SITS" <fastd@att.com>
Subject:   Re: Resume...

--kVcb4xucqmsYUpQy

Age will mature him. A polite reminder that this isn't the appropriate
forum will be heeded, and he will modify his online social behavior patterns
accordingly. There's no need to mock him or antagonise him, that's just
negativity, but politeness is always a good thing.

With time, yes, he may grow.             =20

The whole question of 'operating system' seems irrelevant- this is a human/
communication issue and one of developing a skill in adapting to particular
social protocols to achieve life goals. The kid made a mistake, cut him some
slack, remind him politely.

Live in peace and smile.
:-)

On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 10:32:48AM -0500, Fast, Daniel H (Danny), SITS wrot=
e:
> This guy, original poster of the his Resume, it does not belong on the li=
st.
> I did not subscribe to a list to be shot marketing nor am I looking for
> employees [different sites/lists for that].

--=20
Bruce M. Simpson aka 'udp'       Security Analyst & UNIX Development Engine=
er
                                            WWW: www.closed-networks.com/~u=
dp=20
Dundee                                             www.packetfactory.net/~u=