Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:58:03 -0300
From:      "" Nando Augusto 95r "" <vcrhp@iname.com>
To:        rjyoung@cgocable.net, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Download and installation

Have you experienced make a FreeBSD Install Fest?
I will try to explain: One determinaded day everyone who bring his
computer to a determinaded placed (i.e.: computer lab) will have the
FreeBSD freely installed (by a pro) in his machine. And than he backs to
house use and like the FreeBSD, and after show it to everybody, that
also say to every body,...