Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:04:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo Veraldi <Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Interested in your opinion "machine check"

This is a very intelligent point of view which I have not been thinking
about untill now.... mhmmm

but anyway the power supply is 250W ...
I guess anyway where I could find such power supply to change it, they
must be  something
like DEC specific... I Also looked the power supply plugs and they does
not look either ATX or AT style. They look like a double AT style
plug they are actually 2 couples of plugs on the motherboard.

thanks!

Rick