Date:      Wed, 07 Jun 2000 13:00:57 -0700
From:      "Raymundo M. Vega" <RaymundoVega@home.com>
To:        Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>
Cc:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question About Installing FreeBSD

Jon Rust wrote:

> Why people who obviously know nothing of the Mac try to give advice on
> them is beyond me.

because i know the difference of hardware, software and how it
is related to an operating system, any operating system.

> VirtualPC emulates PC hardware copmletely.

Wrong answer, it emulates "pentium" so you can use *any of 5* operating
systems *provided in software* seamlessly on a Mac OS computer. see VP3
specifications.

>  Just about
> any OS that will run on a PC, will run on VirtualPC running on a Mac.
> Here, let me help: it's like vmware for Macs. Better?

see previous answer.

raymundo