Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:18:40 -0500
From:      Jon Loeliger <jdl@chrome.onramp.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>, current@FreeBSD.org, sos@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kbdcontrol -d broken

Apparently, "Jordan K. Hubbard" scribbled:
> > I'm finally sick and tired of having to my caps-lock and control keys
> > different in X and in text mode, so I'd like to install a new cutomized
> > keyboard handler to do it for me.  However, I can't dump my current
> > keymap since the command to dump the current map to stdout is broken.
>
> Ack!  This shouldn't be.  Clearly, we need to fix *that* first! :-)

I used a *way* bigger hammer...  Got one of them new-fangled keyb'rds
with a hardware *switch* on it to solve that little PC brain-damage.
It's the ol' Keytronics KB101 Plus (TM).  Wham!  Just wish the keys
were a little softer hitting the bottom of the stroke...

jdl