Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:14:39 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Luis Rios <lrios@NetCentric.com>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: KSCD...

it is the same here, maybe the solution is
downloading the port and compiling on your system

| Name       : Evren Yurtesen - yurtesen@ispro.net.tr     |
| Job Title  : Technical Consultant & System Administrator|
| S-Mail     : Talikkokatu 6B 26, Turku 20540, Finland    |
| Work Tel.  : +90-232-2463992                            |
| Mobile Tel.: +358-40-5073940                            |