Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:30:32 -0400
From:      "Paul V. Bolotoff" <walter@alasir.com>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: alpha/67626: X crashes an alpha machine, resulting reboot

The mga driver isn't well optimised for Alpha. At least, I've had no success with Matrox Millennium and Millennium II on 164LX. Applies to both FreeBSD and NetBSD. Try with NVidia or ATI graphics hardware, though various PCI video cards by Trident seem to work as well.

Regards,
PVB

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:45 , Kazuyoshi Furutaka <furutaka@jb3.so-net.ne.jp> sent: