Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:41:13 +0200
From:      Armand Passelac <apasselac@free.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mutt and postpone problem

Sorry for this question not only about FBSD.

On my FreeBSD, I use mutt.
I have configured it to use the postpone feature.
	.muttrc :
		set postpone=ask-yes
		set recall=ask-yes
		set postponed="/var/mail/MaildirKmaster/postponed"
It works fine : I can postpone a message in the postponed file with the P key.

When I go to my postponed file within mutt, I can send the postponed mails (with R key).
But I get the following message on mutt : Mailbox was externally modified. Flags may be wrong.

I check it on the net, but I don't find the answer to this message.

Idea ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
"No guts No glory"