Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:48:30 -0500
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best alternative to asp

On Sun, Oct 22, 2000 at 10:37:36PM -0400, Bill Vermillion wrote:

> Recommendations?   [This is a site that needs to come up now, but
> later sites for this group - a coop - will have their own server
> they maintain in our racks - so I can avoid that problem].

I'm having to implement a similar site this week. He does not want to do PHP
seeing how he already wrote the entire site in ASP. He no wants to move do a
SQL database so I am going to put him on the UNIX servers. My first choice
is to implement the mod_asp module in Apache. If you do a search on
freshmeat for apache and asp the URL will come up. But I do not currently
have it in front of me.

--
Erich Zigler

Personally I want to come back as a dust bunny and spend my time under a
desk. Hang on, that's what I'm doing now.... -- Robert Blake