Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:12:55 +0200
From:      Anders Nordby <anders@fix.no>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        leifn@neland.dk
Subject:   Re: ports/28328: imap-uw missing pam-symbols

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 04:00:13PM -0700, Anders Nordby wrote:
>> Jun 22 00:47:08 arnold imapd[23148]: PAM unable to resolve symbol: pam_sm_open_session
>> Jun 22 00:47:08 arnold imapd[23148]: PAM unable to resolve symbol: pam_sm_close_session
>> Jun 22 00:47:08 arnold imapd[23148]: PAM unable to resolve symbol: pam_sm_chauthtok
>  Yes, this indicates that you did not configure PAM session support like
>  you were told to. Not a bug, I would say.

Uhm. On second though, I think you have an old cclient port with only
partial PAM support perhaps. Try reinstalling your cclient port first,
and then imap-uw again.

My next update to these ports checks the cclient dependency specifically
and exits with an error message if you don't update your cclient port
first.

Cheers,

--
Anders.