Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 1997 18:13:54 +0100
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gotcha in moving to post 4.4 lite2 merge ``world''.

As Jonathan Lemon wrote:

> I think the reason this hasn't been submitted to the tree yet, other than
> the fact that it still has problems, is that 2.2 is out of the picture at
> the moment, and 3.0 has been unbuildable until recently.

So this is your chance!  Dump it in, and once the tree is buildable
again, the people will be happy that it now ``only'' locks their
kernels. :-) :-)

Seriously, since it's an option anyway, and we are in experimental
mood right now, this is really the best time to get the stuff in.
This allows more developers to have a peek at it, and throw ideas
around for why it's broken.  This won't happen as long as only two or
three people know about it.

--
cheers, J"org