Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 03:12:01 -0700
From:      "Roney Monte (NetCom)" <rymmonte@ix.netcom.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Crystal Sound onboard

I have a Pentium Board with Crystal Sound PnP built-in together. The FreeBSD
is 2.2.7.
I have already changed my kernel, adding some parameters like sb0, mpu0, and
olp (FM)...

I copied parameters that win98 gives, that are:

Crystal Audio System Codec (Mixer, Input):
DMA1, DMA3, IRQ5, IO 0x534, IO 0x388, IO 0x220
Crystal Audio Control:
IO 0x128
Crystal Audio System MPU-401 (Roland MPU401):
IO 0x300, IRQ11.

May be I do not now exactly how to put these parameters in the kernel
config.

The DMESG is printing:

Probing for PnP devices:
CSN 1 Vendor ID: CSC1525 [0x2515630e] Serial 0xffffffff
Probing for devices on the ISA bus:
sb0 not found at 0x220
opl0 not found at 0x388
mpu0 at 0x330 irq 11 drq 0 on isa
mpu0: <MPU-401 MIDI Interface 0.0 >

Am I doing something wrong ?
How could I do SB and OPL works ? Are they really compatible with Crystal
Audio ?
Please HELP me. If anyone knows a situation like that.
Thanks a Lot - Roney (roneym@centroin.com.br)