Date:      Sat, 08 Feb 2003 12:56:21 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        freebsdm@mauibuilt.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 802.11G ACX100 and ADMtek ADM8211

In message: <200302051119.h15BJuZg019265@mauibuilt.com>
            FreeBSD MAIL <freebsdm@mauibuilt.com> writes:
: I hear that people are writing drivers for the ADMtek ADM8211 chipset and
: it looks promicing that it may be a decent card to be used as an AP.

There's folks working on this driver for NetBSD last I checked.
Should be an easy port.

: I was also wondering if there was any progress on the TI ACX100 chipset.
: (not much hope)

Hell hasn't frozen over yet.

: And finaly are there any working 802.11G products that work
: under FreeBSD which support external antenna's.. (or not)

No 11g products work.

Warner