Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:33:05 +0100
From:      Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2@milibyte.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OO 2.4.1 package problem

On Thursday 18 September 2008, Ghirai wrote:

> Alright, installed from ports, and it's working as it should.
> And it only took about 4 hours.

Four hours sounds very good. Out of curiosity what hardware was that on?
When I tried a bit over a year ago it ran for nearly 2 days before
failing with an error. That was on a low powered system with a Duron
1600 and only 750 MB memory. Now that I've got a 2.5GHz Athlon X2 4850e
and 2 GB memory it might be worth another try.

--
Mike Clarke