Date:      09 Apr 2002 21:20:19 -0300
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Joseph Glass <glassjos@msu.edu>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: guile-gnome-0.20_3

--=-z3VVw8y6kpZSyAX8jQGa

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 19:42, Joseph Glass wrote:
> Hi, I'm having trouble installing the guile-gnome port (which is being
> installed from doing a make of the gnome port).  When I do a make install=
,
> it complains with the following error message.  However, the guile-gtk
> directory is existent in the /usr/ports/x11-toolkits directory, and the p=
ort
> is installed successfully.  I am running off of a fresh install of FreeBS=
> 4.5.
>=20
[snip]

Can you do a make clean in the guile-gnome directory, then send me the
whole output of make all?  Also, please send me the full pkg_info
output.  Something must not be installed correctly.  The config.scm file
shouldn't be touched in the guile-gnome build.

Joe

--=-z3VVw8y6kpZSyAX8jQGa

--=-z3VVw8y6kpZSyAX8jQGa--