Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:38:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ps: bad list -- STILL broken :(

My ps is still returning 'ps: badlist'. Other commands like w have extra
garbage shown.

Here's the process:

Installed 3.1-19990408-STABLE snapshot. Recompiled and installed new
custom kernel. Reboot.

ps is broken.

Recompile and install new kernel and reboot again, still broken.

cvsup to -STABLE on the early on the 11th. make world (build and install)
and recompile and install kernel. Reboot. ps is still broken

Recompile and install GENERIC kernel. Reboot. ps is still broken.

cvsup to -STABLE on the 12th to make sure I just didn't get screwed
sources. make world (build and install) and recompile and install kernel.
Reboot. ps is still broken

Recompile and install GENERIC kernel. Reboot. ps is still broken.

Does anyone have any suggestions? All I've got so far are

a) go make world AGAIN

Thanks,

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>