Date:      Sat, 6 May 2006 19:19:51 +0100
From:      Aren Olvalde Tyr <aren.tyr@gawab.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with x11/kdelibs3

--nextPart573470912.ettvxC9X0s

> This seems rather strange, since even the kdelibs3 port *was* dependent
> upon lua5.1 *before* the upgrade.  (As you can see, lua is no longer a
> dependency, because I had to break the dependency to get the install to
> complete.

Yes, in a recent update, initially lua was updated to 5.1 and all other=20
package dependencies updated accordingly. However this was obviously done=20
before it was realised that lua-5.1 breaks certain KDE components (e.g.=20
Kwrite/Kate).=20

In any case, if you downgrade to lua-5.0 all should be well.=20

Aren.