Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:39:55 +0100
From:      Devon H.O'Dell <dodell@sitetronics.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Building a Supercomputer with FreeBSD tomorrow on TechTV at 4PM PST

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow at 4PM PST, TechTV's Screensavers show will have a bit on
building a supercomputer using FreeBSD. Our favorites, Matt Olander
(from Offmyserver) and Brooks Davis (from the Aerospace Corporation)
will be presenting. Both have a good bit of experience in this field
(Brooks has published a paper available at
http://people.freebsd.org/~brooks/papers/bsdcon2003/) -- I'm curious as
to what the show will produce.

However, I don't get TechTV. So if any of you would be kind enough to
press the record button and grab the thing via your capture card (like
someone did with the last one), I will gladly again provide the space
and bandwidth (like I did last time) so that everyone can (again) see
this.

Remember -- Wednesday, 17 December. 4PM PST (-0800 GMT). Don't miss it.

--Devon