Date:      Mon, 22 May 1995 21:12:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Buslogic and Tape Drives

Okay, I finally have a Buslogic system I can use to test the massive bit
splatter problems with.  (When you write a DAT you 95% of the time end up
destroying the attached hard drives).  Who should I co-ordinate with to see
that this massive bug gets fixed ASAP?  God knows Im no kernel hacker (I like
user space, much more friendly ;), so if the person who wrote/did recent work
on the buslogic drivers could get with me I can provide testing time and
details on the problem.

-Crh

    Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu

                     http://rs560.msu.edu/~henrich/