Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:40:22 -0400
From:      Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
To:        Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez <elie@uncle.cult.cu>
Cc:        "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: About newsfeeding

Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez wrote:

> Greetings to everyone:
>
> Administrator of the network at the Ministry of Culture is looking for
> someone willing to offer a newsfeeding for the FreeBSD related forums:
> comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.announce and comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc for free.
>
> We are a site in Cuba and we can't afford paying for a newsfeed.
>
> If someone is willing to help please, contact me.
>
> Regards
>
> Eliezer Rodriguez

Hi,

You guys should look into dejanews (www.dejanews.com) -- it's a free web
based news server. Also, if those are the only two groups you're looking
for, I've found that this list has a faster response time and a better
response quality, and all in all the best support I've ever gotten, free
or paid for.

Good luck,
Roman