Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 22:46:28 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Advocacy on FreeBSD-questions

The -questions mailing list is a powerful tool for FreeBSD advocacy. Your
replies to questions are probably the single most significant venue for
the non-FreeBSD community to learn who, what, and how we (the community)
are.

FreeBSD-bies should conduct themselves as though they are in a customer
service organization. Our community depends on _you personally_ making a
good impression.

Give people the benefit of your experience. Refer people to proper
documentation. Please always consider that you are in the public eye. HEY!
There are people on the other end of that tty.

If we do our jobs well, then that non-FreeBSD-bie will join our camp.

Thank You, 	| http://students.washington.edu/jcwells
Jason Wells	| "Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither