Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 22:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Many ports of korean will come...

 * I just made out of all ports of existing korean application. I
 * send-pr'd some of them(nh2ps, splay, hanterm, hanterm-font,
 * etc...). But splay, nh2ps, pinetreefonts, hanyangfonts are on the
 * current ports tree.

That is very cool.

 * I completed other ports(about 20!) as long as I can, but to be on the
 * current ports tree, your ports people must help me. Although I send-pr'ed
 * all of the remaining ports, it is useless if you didn't check it and
 * put it on the ports tree...(in this time, port-current has 6 ports of
 * korean, but I will add 25 ports)

That is not very cool.  I apologize.  We have all been busy I'm
afraid.

 * Maybe, I think some volunteer must help me, to build a large
 * collection of korean category. I am ready to do.

Ok, I started taking a look at your ports.  I'll get back to you in
private mail shortly.

Satoshi